Control your data
Data resilience, security, and privacy for hybrid- and multi-cloud environments
File Level Protection
- Protect files on-prem and in the cloud
- Data compliances and regulations including GDPR
- Cross-border data protection
- Data security for application teams
- Separate data owner from infrastructure owner
- Advanced protection for unstructured data without the need for agents
- Keep data safe and accessible during outages, deletion and other availability issues
- Mitigate ransomware attacks
- Protect against data tampering
- Multi-cloud data storage
- Data only readable to authorized users
- Bring your own storage
- Easy data migration
- Secure cold storage migration
- Enable hybrid data storage
- Leverage most efficient storage service
- Avoid vendor lock in
- Significant storage cost reduction
Control your data with ShardSecure.
Our holistic data control platform lets companies enjoy strong security and resilience while storing their data wherever they want: on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid-cloud architectures. We provide advanced data privacy, native ransomware protection, agentless file-level protection, easy plug-and-play integration, and more.
Strengthen your security, leverage the lowest data storage costs, and retake control of your data today.
I am impressed with how ShardSecure’s innovative data security platform can protect the most sensitive resources in the cloud environment. Oak Hill is pleased to be partnering with ShardSecure as the company grows its customer footprint.
Managing Director & Chief Information Security Officer, Oak Hill Advisors
KPMG’s cybersecurity and data protection services in the cloud bundled with ShardSecure’s data security and resilience software will be an industry-leading innovative solution to address the growing challenges with data protection in public and hybrid cloud environments
Managing Director of Cloud Security at KPMG
ShardSecure’s benefits for data security extend across multiple industries and cover a wide array of privacy risks. With the current threat landscape, we also believe that ShardSecure's data control platform will help organizations strengthen their resilience and regain control of their data.
CEO and Founder of TAG Cyber.
What is Microshard technology?
Recent Blog Posts
How our customer cut costs and optimized their cloud investments
We explore how ShardSecure’s technology helped our Fortune 500 customer optimize their data security, data resilience,...
March 20 2023
Top Privacy by Design Principles for the Cloud
In this blog post, we explain privacy by design and explore five key principles for implementing PbD in the cloud, from...
March 8 2023
What You Need To Know About the Upcoming AWS Access Changes
We dive into the upcoming AWS access changes in April 2023 and explain what companies need to know about the new...
March 6 2023