Agentless protection for unstructured data
- Advanced protection for unstructured data on-prem and in the cloud
- Separate data access from infrastructure owners and admins
- File server and cloud storage protection
- Transparent database encryption
- Security for machine learning datasets
- Data security offloading for application teams
Robust data resilience
- Keep data safe and accessible during outages, deletion and other disruptions
- Configure virtual clusters for failover and high availability
- Protect against data tampering with data integrity checks
- Automatically reconstruct affected data
- Enable resilient multi-cloud data storage
Cloud optimization and cost savings
- Bring your own storage
- Easy data migration and secure cold storage migration
- Enable hybrid data storage
- Leverage the most efficient storage services for significant cost reductions
- Avoid vendor lock-in
GDPR compliance and cross-border data protection
- Use the cloud storage providers of your choice, in the geographic locations and jurisdictions of your choice
- Mitigate data transfer risk and address data sovereignty concerns
- Meet the requirements of Use Case 5 for Schrems II/GDPR compliance with split processing technology
- Support for hybrid infrastructures, allowing some data to remain on-prem
- Stay compliant within the constantly shifting regulatory landscape
Native ransomware protection
- Transparent, real-time reconstruction of data that’s been encrypted by ransomware
- Early detection of data tampering and compromise
- Automated security alerts
- Protection against double extortion attacks
- Configurable data migration feature to automatically move data to a safe location
Secure cold storage migration
- Safely and securely migrate on-prem data to the cloud
- Strong data privacy to protect data from unauthorized access
- Reduce hardware, maintenance, and licensing costs
- Remain in control of where data is stored, including in hybrid environments
- Seamlessly migrate data among different storage locations with just a few clicks
Control your data with ShardSecure.
In the face of rising storage costs, cyberattacks, and operational complexity, we help companies simplify their data protection. Our innovative technology lets companies enjoy the flexibility and cost savings of securing their data wherever they want: on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid-cloud architectures.
Solutions for complex challenges. Our technology offers strong data privacy, native ransomware protection, agentless file-level protection, easy plug-and-play integration, and more. We help organizations enjoy stronger security and resilience without surrendering control of their data or redesigning their workflows.
Advanced data confidentiality. We ensure that your sensitive data is unintelligible to everyone from cloud provider admins to cyberattackers.
Improved business continuity. We strengthen business continuity with our self-healing data, which detects and reverses data tampering. In the case of a service outage, deletion, or even ransomware attack, affected data is automatically and transparently reconstructed without disruption to your users or applications.
Easy integration. With just one line of code change required, ShardSecure is extremely easy to integrate into your existing workflows. Our S3-compatible API and iSCSI module have minimal impact on your production applications, and our virtual clusters simply appear as storage to your applications. Data can be accessed instantly and moved to other storage locations with just a few clicks.
Our solutions have been designed to address a number of today's challenges:
Agentless file-level protection
Traditional file-level encryption requires the use of agents that can slow performance by 5% to 40% and present incompatibilities with newer workloads. ShardSecure offers an innovative alternative to secure your data from threats without the cost and complexity of agent-based solutions. Our low latency and fast throughput has minimal to no performance drawbacks and can even improve performance. Data on the end devices can be accessed and moved exactly as usual, with no visible changes and with strengthened confidentiality and resilience.
Cross-border data protection and GDPR compliance
With ShardSecure, you can use the cloud storage providers of your choice, in the geographic locations and jurisdictions of your choice, to mitigate data transfer risk and address data sovereignty concerns. As a split processing technology that can be easily deployed in a multi-party processing environment, we also meet the requirements of Use Case 5 for Schrems II/GDPR compliance.
ShardSecure allows companies to safely and securely migrate their on-prem data to the cloud by rendering sensitive data unintelligible to unauthorized users. Strong data privacy means that your data is protected from unauthorized access, so you can reduce your hardware, maintenance, and licensing costs and enjoy the benefits of cloud adoption. Organizations remain in complete control of where their data is stored, including in hybrid- and multi-cloud environments, and they can move data among different storage locations with just a few clicks.
In the face of rising cyberattacks, ShardSecure offers early detection and automatic, transparent, real-time reconstruction of data that’s been encrypted by ransomware. We also neutralize the impact of double extortion ransomware attacks, since exfiltrated data will be useless to attackers who cannot reconstruct that data. Our configurable data migration feature even allows you to automatically migrate data to a safe alternate location.
Discover how ShardSecure works
We shred, mix, and distribute your data.
Files are shredded into microshards too small to contain sensitive data. Microshards are mixed across multiple containers, which are distributed across multiple storage locations.