Our Data Control Platform
- Protection for files, folders, and storage locations on-prem and in the cloud
- Compliance with data regulations
- Cross-border data protection
- Data security for application teams
- Separating data owners from infrastructure owners
- FIPS 140-2 L1 certification
- Native cloud ransomware protection
- Data availability during outages, deletion, attacks, and other disruptions
- Protection against data tampering
- Multi-cloud data storage
- Leveraging the most cost-effective storage for savings
- Bring your own storage
- Easy data migration
- Secure cold storage migration
- Enabling hybrid data storage
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
Enjoy strong security on-premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid- or multi-cloud architectures.
Protect your data anywhere while lowering costs and reducing complexity.
Agentless file-level protection, robust data resilience, native ransomware protection, support with cross-border compliance and more.
Strengthen your security and control of your data today.
How it works
Your data is everywhere: applications, databases, servers. Our solution simply presents itself to them as a cloud and/or network storage location accessible through our S3-compatible API and iSCSI module.
Your data is first compressed, then shredded into microshards, which can be as small as four bytes and are too small to contain sensitive data.
The microshards are then mixed into multiple logical containers with poison data added to make unauthorized re-assembly exponentially more difficult.
Your microsharded data is distributed to multiple storage locations of your choosing in multi-cloud, multi-region, or hybrid cloud environments.