Founded by security industry veterans in early 2019 and funded by well-known security investors, NYC-based ShardSecure™ was created to fill an urgent need in the data security market in the age of cloud computing.
ShardSecure’s unique Microshard™ technology shreds, mixes and distributes data to eliminate its value on backend cloud infrastructure, and is the only solution capable of breaking data into single-digit bytes without sacrificing performance. Enterprises rely on ShardSecure to accelerate cloud adoption and lower compliance costs knowing their most sensitive data is reliably obscured.
We are hiring sales and marketing talent in the US, and engineering talent in both the US and Stockholm, Sweden.
We would also consider strong candidates who have demonstrated an ability to work well remotely.
ShardSecure is seeking experienced Cybersecurity Sales Engineers to join our team. The Sales Engineer will play a key role in sourcing, educating and onboarding prospective clients and should feel comfortable articulating technical concepts to high-level business stakeholders.
- Identify client needs and communicate ShardSecure solutions and competitive advantages
- Give technical demonstrations and provide general technical support to clients
- Work with Marketing Director and Account Executive(s) to streamline sales process
- Find and maintain prospective clients
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
- Demonstrable cybersecurity acumen and industry experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
ShardSecure is seeking experienced Account Managers to join our team. The ideal candidates are seasoned cybersecurity professionals with strong sales, account management and organizational skills. Account Managers will have a range of responsibilities including developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a similar role in the cybersecurity field
- Strong communication skills and account management experience
- Technical aptitude and industry expertise
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions