VIDEO: Entrust and ShardSecure Zero Trust Lunch and Learn
Watch the latest Zero Trust Virtual Lunch and Learn from Entrust and Shardsecure. In this session we discuss "Data security made simple. How best-of-breed solutions can elevate your Zero Trust strategy." with Our expert speakers, Ed Reynolds, Digital Security Center of Excellence at Entrust, and Julian Weinberger, Field CTO at ShardSecure,
Key discussion points include:
- The importance of adopting least privilege principles, cryptographic agility, root of trust, and enterprise-wide data access controls to protect data on-prem and in the cloud.
- Self-defending data strategies and solutions.
- Best practices for deploying robust key management strategies to secure encrypted data and prevent exposure.
- Innovative technologies, like Microsharding and the crypto-agile nShield 5 Hardware Security Module, for best-of-breed structured and unstructured data protection, both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Future-proofing investments and ensuring that quantum-safe encryption solutions are adopted today to withstand attacks in a post-quantum world.
- An expert Q&A